Handig om te weten
|Waar voor je geld||7,2|
|Afstand tot centrum||3,6 km|
Tijd van het jaar
Toon beoordelingen met de volgende topics:
There was a nice cat, and the woman i think was the manager (named Laney?) was very polite and welcoming
The employee named Stephan was rude, cleaning was not up to a good standard. Front desk not ever properly manned during our stay. My roommate and i had to help two separate customers on two separate nights get in contact with whom i can only assume was the owner (a tall bald gentle man). He was polite, but guests should never have to seek out help from other guests when it comes to something as simple as checking in.
Everything about the Anderson Estates was amazing! Definitely staying there everytime we're in LA! Staff was the bomb!
Mr. Anderson was very accommodating, such as when we asked to change rooms and for an earlier breakfast time. There's a cute stray cat on the property.
1. Check-in: The check-in process ws slow. We were taken to a different room than we'd reserved with little explanation. Mr. Anderson tried to charge us for the cleaning fee again even though we'd already paid for it on the site. I had to dig out this information to show him. We ended up missing some of the activities we had planning for the day because of mishaps like these. 2. Breakfast: Breakfast is from 9-10am, which is late for those trying to get an early start for their day. We were given 3 frozen waffles, 3 frozen hashbrowns, and fruit for each person. Considering that part of the reason we'd chosen this place was the free breakfast, this was *extremely* disappointing. The cook didn't seem to realize that there were vegetarians there as she prepared a sausage scramble. 3. Pest: On our last night we found at least 10 large spiders in our room. We were offered a new room to move into after we complained. Within a couple of days after we left, we noticed bed bug bites in several places on our bodies (wrists, ankles, stomach, back, and neck). We were shocked and scared by this and were worried about spreading it to other places. 4. Noise: One night the house next door threw a very loud party until late at night. This wasn't the hostel's fault, but you'd think that since it's located in a suburban neighborhood with not much else to do, that it would be quiet at night. Overall: We had a bad stay and will never come here again. We wish we'd read the reviews more thoroughly beforehand so we could have avoided the bed bugs! We realized it's worth paying more for a better place.
The staff were super kind and helpful! Mr Anderson himself help us a lot. The breakfast was great. We never had a problem. I strongly recommend this place!
Nobody went to the room to take out the garbage or clean the room up.
Not even suitable for a rating. The carpets were so dirty we couldn’t take our shoes off! The owner promised a room change then went into hiding and ignored my messages. Do yourself a favour and book somewhere else
Met een verblijf bij The Anderson Estates bevind je je in het hart van Los Angeles. University of Southern California en Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum liggen op 5 min. rijden. Enkele van de voorzieningen zijn een businesscentrum, een snelle incheckservice en een snelle uitcheckservice. Plan je een evenement in Los Angeles? Kies voor dit hostel met 28 vierkante meter aan ruimte, waaronder een conferentieruimte en een vergaderruimte. Ter plaatse heb je gratis parkeerplaatsen.
gebaseerd op 259 beoordelingen
Waar voor je geld
Voorwaarden verschillen per kamertype en aanbieder.
- Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County 2,5 km
- California Science Center 2,7 km
- STAPLES Center 5 km
- La Brea Tar Pits 6 km
- Petersen Automotive Museum 6,3 km
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art 6,3 km
|Intle luchthaven van Los Angeles||12,3 km|
|Los Angeles-Union||8,2 km|
|Inglewood Westchester, California||8,7 km|