Handig om te weten
Waar voor je geld
Afstand tot centrum
Afstand tot luchthaven
Tijd van het jaar
Toon beoordelingen met de volgende topics:
My associate was denied a room when we arrived and it took a long time to iron out the hotel's screw-up. Then the manager was astonishingly rude and unaccommodating. And during the second day of our stay, the hotel confused me with my associate and told me that he was scheduled to depart that day, after having finally figuring out his reservation the day before was for two days. One of the front desk people tried like crazy to help out. Eventually, we received some complimentary stuff, but it wasn't enough to remedy the hotel's foul up. And for the daily rate, the whole experience was vastly overpriced for the room and treatment we received. We won't be staying there again. This is not to say that every staff person was behaving badly, just the manager. Plus, the computer system was a mess, contributing to the poor check-in service. Otherwise, the staff was very good, including valet service, bartender, and most of the front desk people.
Old historic building with modern amenities. Short walk to the Riverwalk and great restaurants
It was all good, must valet car which was understandable for the repurposed building
Old Courthouse turned Modern Boutique in Downtown
- The hotel is built into an old US courthouse, which is very pretty and well executed. It felt like a high-end boutique hotel. - The room was exceptionally clean, and the decor was nice and modern. - The location of the hotel was great. A quick ride or walk to anywhere downtown. - The price and value of the hotel relative to where it is, and what you get is pretty good. I felt this was the nicest hotel for the price.
- The hotel was a bit difficult to navigate when first arriving. The entrance is around the Zack side, not on the Florida side that is advertised as actual address. Once we got our bearings it was better. - The hotel bar advertises a daily happy hour, however in practice the hotel bar was never open, nor was there any staff there. - The restaurant was good in theory, but execution was lacking. The egg breakfast I got tasted horrible and had to be sent back. The other food was pretty good, but the service was complete rubbish. - The hotel is a bit sparse and lifeless, and hotel staff were hard to find.
Great design. Looks very upscale.
No parking. Must use meter to park on the street or pay for valet service. The faucet and shower handle were not installed properly and were loose.
Awesome get away
It was a last minute plan to stay in downtown Tampa. This place was GREAT!! The staff were awesome, the rooms were very comfy and the amenities were pleasing.
Parking was a little interesting as there is no onsite parking but because they offer 24 hour valet and your already downtown with lots to do, its not so bad.
Le Meridien Tampa ligt centraal gelegen in Tampa, op 2 min. lopen van Tampa Theater en op 11 min. lopen van Conferentiecentrum. Enkele van de voorzieningen zijn een 24-uurs businesscentrum, een snelle incheckservice en een snelle uitcheckservice. Plan je een evenement in Tampa? Kies voor dit hotel met 372 vierkante meter aan evenementenruimte, waaronder een conferentieruimte.
gebaseerd op 204 beoordelingen
Voorwaarden verschillen per kamertype en aanbieder.
Beoordelingen over Le Méridien Tampa
- Tampa Theater 141 m
- Glazer Children's Museum 366 m
- Tampa Museum of Art 0,4 km
- Tampa Riverwalk 0,6 km
- Henry B. Plant Museum 0,7 km
- Tampa Bay History Center 1,1 km